Annandale Hose Company #1
The Township of Clinton-Division of Fire is a municipal fire department and is responsible for all fires, rescues and hazardous material related incidents within the township. The division of fire is operated through the office of the fire chief.
The division of fire operates out of two (2) stations and covers an area over 30+ square miles and a population that has surpassed 13,000. Fire Headquarters is located at 68 Beaver Avenue while Fire Station No.2 is located at 1215 Route 31 South. The division of fire operates two (2) engines, one (1) truck (100Ft Tower Ladder), one (1) squad (an engine equipped with extrication tools), one (1) pumper tender (Carries 2500 gallons of water), one (1) brush truck, one (1) utility vehicle, and two (2) command vehicles. Although responses change from year-to-year, we average 400+ incidents annually.
Fire suppression personnel are provided through the all-volunteer Annandale Hose Company No.1, which was established in 1897. The hose company is operated through the office of the president. The current membership is comprised of forty (40) plus members. Each active member is trained to federal, state, county and local standards. Firefighter 1 is a 200+ hour course and is required to be an active member of the hose company. Additional training is provided throughout each year and keeps the members skill set up-to-date.
The Annandale Hose Company No.1 continues to seek volunteers to provide personnel whom operate the apparatus of the division of fire. If you are interested in volunteering, please visit www.ahco1.com for an application. Standard questions can also be submitted through our website.